Introduction to the Future Leaders Fellowships scheme for businesses
This 1 hour webinar, with guest speaker Ayantika Mitra, TISICS, will introduce the UKRI Flagship Fellowship Scheme: Future Leaders Fellowships (FLFs).
Find out about UKRI’s flagship fellowship scheme – the Future Leaders Fellowships – which offers unprecedented levels of funding and support to early career individuals from business and academia, across all sectors and disciplines. Understand how the scheme can benefit your business and hear from one of our business-based fellows, Ayantika Mitra from TISICS, as she reflects on her experience of the FLFs so far. You will come away with a clear understanding of next steps and knowledge of the support that’s available to businesses throughout the application process.
Webinar recording is now available
Funding opportunity for businesses
To introduce the FLFs as an exciting and worthwhile opportunity. To help potential applicants decide if this opportunity is right for them and outline next steps.
The webinar is aimed at researchers & innovators within business who are interested in applying to the next round of FLF funding.
Why people should attend
- To gain an understanding of what the FLF scheme is and how it can benefit businesses
- To listen to one of our current business-based fellows reflect on their experience and answer questions from the audience
- To come away with clear next steps and an understanding of the support available
Our guest speaker will be Ayantika Mitra from TISICS.
Key round 6 dates and guidance
- Please read through the round 6 guidance for applicants here
- Deadline for outline proposals – 16:00 on 10 December 2020
- Deadline for full proposals – 16:00 on 19 January 2021