Innovation Support for the Foundation Industries
Join us on 25th February to find out about grant funding opportunities available for the foundation industries and how these opportunities can be accessed.
Find out about the grant funding opportunities available to you and how these opportunities can be accessed.
In addition to Transforming Foundation Industries (TFI) competitions, there are a host of other opportunities for you to develop your business.
Webinar recording and slides are now available
Find the slides here.
***Please note: There is some disruption to the video in the first 4 minutes of the recording, but it is resolved after that point.***
TFI, in conjunction with KTN are hosting webinars that will explain those opportunities and provide you with the knowledge and tools required to identify the right opportunity for you, find partners and prepare grant applications.
A key part of the UK innovation agency’s investment in the innovative businesses that drive economic growth. It complements Innovate UK project funding with intensive, specialist-led support for such ambitious businesses. Innovate UK EDGE brings a range of services to help ambitious, innovative SMEs scale and grow.
EDGE help businesses: exploit innovation, enter new markets and source funding.
Horizon Europe is the EU’s funding programme for research and innovation, with a proposed budget of €100billion available from 2021 to 2027. UK businesses can continue to participate in, bid for and lead projects in Horizon 2020, as if the UK remained a member state, even though the UK has now left the EU.
The UK government is encouraging UK organisations to continue to bid into calls for new Horizon 2020 grant funding for the lifetime of the Horizon 2020 programme and, if successful, funding will be provided by the Commission.
- 10:30 – Welcome and Introduction | Ajay Kapadia, KTN
- 10:35 – Overview of Research and Development Grant funding opportunities | Stuart Russon, Innovate UK
- 10:45 – Introduction to Innovate UK EDGE and how they can support your business | John Hesketh, Innovate UK EDGE
- 11:05 – Introduction to Horizon Europe: Abishek Ramesh & Helen Fairclough | Horizon Europe National Contact Points, Innovate UK
- 11:30 – Opportunities for funding from IETF | Jenni McDonnell, KTN
- 11:45 – Panel Q&A
- 12:00 – Closing remarks and End
- 14:00 – Networking via Meeting Mojo
Online networking will be on offer in the afternoon using the Meeting Mojo platform. Delegates are strongly encouraged to register and take part in the 1:1 networking meetings. This will enable conversations with other attendees, as would be available during a physical event.
Webinar Series | Here’s the scheduled event
- 25th February | Innovation Support for the Foundation Industries
- 11th March | Funding Masterclass
- 25th March | Alternative Support