Innovate UK Analysis for Innovators November 2023 Roadshow
Welcome to Innovate UK Analysis for Innovators November 2023 Roadshow, part of the Innovate UK Analysis for Innovators programme.
About the event
Innovate UK Analysis for Innovators grant funding competition has successfully run ten times between 2016 and 2023. Now in its eleventh round, the programme builds upon that experience. The programme aims to help boost a company’s productivity or competitiveness.
It is focused on helping individual companies solve tricky and perhaps long running technical problems affecting existing product, processes or services. It achieves this by bringing the UK’s top specialists and facilities, often otherwise inaccessible, together with companies to address problems in innovative ways. Innovate UK Analysis for Innovators funds collaborative innovation projects between the company and one, or more, programme partner organisations (e.g. the UK’s leading measurement organisations).
Round 11 stage 1 opened in August 2023 and Stage 2 will open in early November. There will be further Rounds so do keep an eye on Innovate UK KTN and sign up to our newsletters.
This event will give you an insight into the programme, you will have the opportunity to listen to talks from some of the partner organisations on their capabilities and also learn about a case study from a business that has been through a Round and addressed their own challenge.
- 12:00 – Registration and lunch
- 13:00 – Welcome and introductions – Simon Yarwood, Innnovate UK KTN
- 13:05 – The Programme – Bobby Agwu, Innovate UK
- 13:45 – Brief introductions from the Partner Organisations – tbc
- 14:15 – Innovate UK KTN: the other partner – Simon Yarwood, Innnovate UK KTN
- 14:30 – Innovate UK Analysis for Innovators case study – Jorg Feist, Sensor Coating Systems
- 14:45 – Upcoming competitions – Bobby Agwu, Innovate UK
- 15:00 – Q&A
- 15:30 – Networking tea and coffee
- 16:00 – Event close
Innovate UK Analysis for Innovators Round 11 – stage 1
Opens: 07/08/2023 Closes: 06/09/2023
UK businesses can apply for a share of up to £2.2m to resolve productivity and competitiveness issues by working with top scientists and research facilities.