Innovate UK and Liverpool City Region - Advanced Manufacturing collaboration event - POSTPONED
This event has been postponed due to unavoidable circumstances. Registration is currently closed but will reopen as soon as we have a new date confirmed.
Join us for a collaboration event in partnership with Innovate UK to bring together key assets and businesses that are relevant to the advanced manufacturing innovation cluster centred on the Liverpool City Region to hear about new funding opportunities to support innovation within the sector. The event will build on the local innovation strengths and identify the support available for businesses and research partners to deliver additional jobs, growth and higher productivity. We would particularly like to extend an invitation to manufacturing or engineering companies of any size, and across any sector looking at:
- Product or process innovation
- Enhancements within supply chains to improve efficiencies (including collaborative projects)
- Waste reduction / right first time / quality improvements enabled by innovation
- The use of innovation to gain competitive advantage and open up new market or customer opportunities
- There will be opportunities for you to connect and potentially partner with other organisations and explore potential collaborations moving forward
This event will have an focus on advanced manufacturing, with digital technologies and net zero outcomes, building on the local economic strengths, R&D assets and strategic priorities. The innovation cluster is centred on the Liverpool City Region and includes the Science and Technologies Facilities Council’s national science and innovation campus at Daresbury. The cluster also extends to areas beyond the city region’s boundaries.
As part of the event, speakers from Innovate UK, the Liverpool City Region, and Innovate UK KTN, will cover the key assets and opportunities for business innovation locally. The wrap-around support available for organisations will be detailed, including local and national networking and collaboration opportunities in the sector.