Innovate Local: Tees Valley Innovation Week
This event is for entrepreneurs, businesses, support agencies, and practitioners interested in the innovation ecosystem of the Tees Valley.
- You’ll find out about the Tees Valley Combined Authority’s economic priorities and the growth opportunities for businesses developing new ideas
- You’ll hear from and meet with national and local support agencies. They can help you to form collaborative partnerships, undertake Research and Development, access funding and finance, and develop skills and talent for your business
- You’ll hear from local businesses about their innovation journey
- You’ll find out about funding opportunities and gain practical skills during a Grant Writing Masterclass
- You’ll network with people you could collaborate with to fast track your innovation
- You’ll find out how a Knowledge Transfer Partnership can transform your business by embedding expertise, generate new knowledge, expand capability
Webinar recordings are now available
Agencies and practitioners across the partner agencies will have the opportunity to network with each other and engage with businesses seeking innovation support.
There will be three sessions each day. When you sign-up, you will be able to choose the sessions that you’re most interested in.
This event is organised by Innovate UK, the Tees Valley Combined Authority and KTN, in partnership with Enterprise Europe Network, Catapult Network and Tees Valley Businesses.
The event programme has been created by Innovate UK and the Tees Valley Combined Authority to focus on the Tees Valley’s strengths and opportunities in three key themes:
- Clean Growth and Net Zero
What’s Innovate Local?
The Innovate Local Program is a suite of regional engagement events that promote Innovate UK & UKRI objectives. We work with local stakeholders to create an event that addresses regional innovation priorities and workshops to help businesses learn more about the grants and innovation process.
Our objective is to reach out to local businesses and demonstrate the types and level of support available, and through the presentation and panel sessions inspire them to look at innovation in their business.
The Program is now in its 4th year and KTN has been a trusted delivery partner throughout this time, organising and delivering the Innovate Local events.