#IdeasMeanBusiness: Building a sales strategy
Every business must have a dependable, repeatable sales strategy to bring in new business. Building a sales strategy is therefore a vital part of any business’s expansion efforts, and often involves creating a process that can then be repeated by wider members of a team. Building a sales strategy often means taking a clinical look at where to find customers, whilst also learning to maximise existing sales processes that are already in place.
Do you have a business idea that you want to take to the next level? Just having a great idea doesn’t necessarily guarantee success. We know that there are many challenges that can get in the way of new business ideas.
Webinar recording and slides are now available
Find the slides here.
Half of young people in the UK think their age is a barrier to business success with nearly a third lacking the confidence they need to turn their idea into a reality.
The #IdeasMeanBusiness webinar series has been designed to provide practical advice, expert knowledge and tools for young people. It aims to enable entrepreneurship and innovation among more young people to help them bring more diverse ideas and businesses into the economy.
If you want to learn from experts, build your skills, gain confidence, and develop networks to help you grow and succeed, join us as we take you on a journey to develop your ideas.
The series will explore topics ranging from marketing through to business plans, personal branding, intellectual property and much more. You can register below for one or more of our upcoming events.
- 27th August | Be inspired to innovate
- 4th September | Why you must disrupt in business
- 24th September | Personal branding
- 1st October | Creating a business plan
- 15th October | The design to manufacture journey
- 27th October | Building a sales strategy
- 2nd November | How to go from lightbulb moment to business launch
- 25th November | The legalities of running a small business
- 4th December | End of year social