Hydrogen Supply Chain Collaborative R&D Competition Matchmaking Event
Join us for this matchmaking workshop in Manchester to support the new funding competition “Hydrogen storage and distribution supply chain Collaborative R&D”.
Innovate UK, in collaboration with Innovate UK KTN, will be hosting a matchmaking workshop in Manchester on 21st February 2023 to support the new funding competition “Hydrogen storage and distribution supply chain Collaborative R&D”.
Low carbon hydrogen has an important role to play in the UK’s move towards net zero carbon. The UK Government continues to support the scale up of hydrogen production through the Net Zero Hydrogen Fund and Hydrogen Business Models but in order to exploit the opportunity of 10GW hydrogen production by 2030 we need strong supply chains.
The hydrogen storage and distribution supply chain fund will:
- Provide a mechanism which incentivises collaboration across the hydrogen value chain, with particular emphasis in storage and distribution of hydrogen
- Develop hydrogen supply chains in the UK, allowing accelerated adoption of low cost hydrogen
With this in mind the matchmaking workshop will include a number of different activities to help you to showcase what you have to offer as well as helping you to find partners and skills for your potential application to the fund.
The live event will include an opportunity to:
- Learn about the scope of the competition
- Hear about current storage and distribution innovation
- Provide an opportunity for you to share your ideas with the audience
Hydrogen Supply Chain Collaborative R&D Competition events:
Briefing Webinar – recording available | 16.02.2023
Matchmaking Event | 21.02.2023