How to Start a High-Tech Company
The Young Innovators programme, delivered by KTN and Innovate UK, are excited to invite you to find out the 4 factors you need to launch a successful high-tech business.
If you are looking to turn your innovative, high-tech ideas into business reality join serial entrepreneur Professor Annie Brooking as she shares her insight on the importance of: People, Technology, Finance and the Market.
Webinar recording is now available
Join us on 1st September for a 45 minute discussion where Annie will share her insight into topics including:
- How to build a winning team
- How to analyse the market using the Market Requirements Document (MRD)
- How to plan sales cycles, processes and market adoption
- The importance of Innovation and Intellectual Property
- How to present to investors
- Different sources of funds for your enterprise
- How to “see” the business you create as it will be in 3 years
- How to prepare investment documents, including the Business Plan, Pitch Deck and Executive Summary
We want to find young people from a diverse background in the UK with great ideas for starting a business who have real potential to make their businesses a huge success and we want to support them to realise this potential. We want to build a more inclusive innovation system by helping young people from diverse backgrounds to start and grow sustainable businesses.