How to build responsibility into product development: Consequence Scanning workshop
In this workshop learn about Consequence Scanning, a new agile practice helping organisations examine consequences of their product or service on people, communities and the planet. Discuss the applicability of the technique to the development of online safety technologies and take part in a practical exercise.
Consequence Scanning is a new agile practice that helps organisations consider the potential consequences of their product or service on people, communities and the planet.
Webinar recording is now available
The technique helps product teams understand how best to mitigate or address potential harms before they happen, and ensure that the products or services they’re creating are aligned with their organisation’s values and culture.
In this unmissable workshop led by Sam Brown, who pioneered the technique at Consequential, attendees will:
- learn about the Consequence Scanning technique, and how it could be applied to your own work;
- take part in a practical exercise to test the technique;
- discuss the applicability of the technique to the development of online safety technologies;
- Sam Brown | Co-founder at Consequential
- Jake Larsson | Knowledge Transfer Manager – Design and Innovation at KTN