How to apply to the IETF Phase 2 fund
The Phase 2 competition for England, Wales and Northern Ireland opens on the 31st January 2022 and runs until 29th April 2022 and is worth up to £60 million in funding.
The Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy (BEIS), in collaboration with Innovate UK KTN, will be hosting a webinar on the 1st March 2022 to provide a step by step guide to completing the IETF application form and using the new application portal.
Webinar recording is now available
The briefing webinar will include:
- a real time journey through the new BEIS portal
- a detailed explanation of each question within the application form
- a clear indication of the amount of data that is required
- an explanation of the project benefits calculator for deployment
Delegates will be given plenty of opportunities to ask questions and comment on the new application process throughout the webinar
The IETF Phase 2 Spring 2022 competition for England, Wales and Northern Ireland opened on the 31st January 2022 and is worth up to £60 million in funding. It will be available in the form of a grant scheme and will fund
- Studies – feasibility and engineering studies to investigate identified energy efficiency and decarbonisation projects prior to making an investment decision.
- Energy Efficiency projects – deployment of technologies to reduce industrial energy consumption. TRL 8-9
- Deep Decarbonisation projects – deployment of technologies to achieve industrial emissions savings. TRL 7-9
Eligible lead applicants can apply for the competition via the BEIS application portal at here.
We recommend you read through the application process before attending the webinar, but it is not essential.
The event will benefit eligible lead applicants and delivery partners supporting the industrial sites.