Horizon Europe webinar - Clean and competitive solutions for all transport modes
We invite the broader UK transport R&D community to join this webinar for information on the Horizon Europe Cluster 5 Calls.
About the event
For the UK to meet Net Zero, decarbonisation of transport will be a key focus for local and regional authorities across the UK as they can influence up to a third of the total emissions in their area. The UK has agreed a deal to associate to Horizon Europe, formal association means that UK legal entities can co-ordinate, partner and receive funding from the EU to undertake Horizon Europe R&D projects – a fantastic mechanism for international collaboration to progress innovation towards solving shared Global issues around transport decarbonisation.
Who should attend?
We are inviting the broader UK transport R&D active community (Universities, Businesses (SMEs) and Charities) to join this webinar to access concise information on the Horizon Europe Cluster 5 Calls related to:
- Emission reduction for transport
- Decarbonisation of transport
- Clean energy for transport
We also welcome international attendees who are interested in inviting UK partners to join their consortium if developing a bid for one of the below topics.
Current Agenda (timings are GMT)
- 10:30 (5 min) Introduction – Joanna Gosling – Innovate UK KTN European Programmes
- 10:35 (15 min) Overview of Horizon Europe Cluster 5 Calls – Louise Mothersole – UK National Contact Point for Horizon Europe – Mobility
- 10:50 (15 min) Finance and Legal Considerations – Chris Young – UK National Contact Point for Horizon Europe – Finance & Legal
- 11:05 (10 min) Case Study Interview – Hear insights from UK Partners in previous European Projects
- 11:15 (10 min) Case Study Panel Q&A – Opportunity to ask multiple partners involved in European Projects about their experience
- 11:25 (5 min) Advice on Consortium Building – Louise Mothersole (UK Horizon Europe National Contact Point for Mobility)
- 11:30 (30 min) General Q&A
- 12:00 Meeting end
Horizon Europe Call Details
Clean and competitive solutions for all transport modes (click here for full details of the 2024 Call) including:
- Zero Emission Waterborne Transport (ZEWT)
- Transport related health and environment
- Cross-cutting actions
- Zero Emission Road Transport
Calls Open: 7 December 2023
Call Deadline: 18 April 2024 17:00 (Brussels time)