Horizon Europe Health (Cluster 1) and Innovative Health Initiative (IHI) - Consortia Building Event
This online event will focus on pitching of project ideas and brokering partnerships for European Research and Innovation collaborations and networking. It is open to participants UK and beyond, and is being organised by the UK Horizon Europe Health National Contact Points (NCPs) and Innovate UK KTN Global Alliance.
Recording and slides now available
- Welcome, introduction and aims of the day
- UK participation and UK Horizon Europe Guarantee
- Getting started and finding partners
- Case study including tips
- 2 minute pitching session
- Breakout sessions (not on recording)
- Closing remarks
Who can attend?
This event is suitable for anyone looking to submit a proposal idea or join a consortium for the Innovative Health Initiative (IHI) Call 5 (closing on 16 January 2024) as well as the following 2024 single stage calls in the Horizon Europe Health Work Programme (closing on 11 April 2024):
- Pandemic preparedness and response: Host-pathogen interactions of infectious diseases with epidemic potential (HORIZON-HLTH -2024-DISEASE-08-20)
- Bio-printing of living cells for regenerative medicine (HORIZON-HLTH-2024-TOOL-11-02)
- Developing EU methodological frameworks for clinical/performance evaluation and post-market clinical/performance follow-up of medical devices and in vitro diagnostic medical devices (IVDs)(HORIZON-HLTH-2024-IND-06-08)
- Gaining experience and confidence in New Approach Methodologies (NAM) for regulatory safety and efficacy testing – coordinated training and experience exchange for regulators (HORIZON-HLTH-2024-IND-06-09)
Delegates from all countries including EU Member States and Horizon Europe Associated Countries are welcome and encouraged to attend and may also pitch at the event.
This event is not an information dissemination event but will focus on pitching of project ideas and building of consortia. It is aimed at those who have identified specific call topics listed above or at least areas of interest, and are ready to take the next steps, discussing concrete project ideas with potential partners and going forward to a proposal submission.
We recommend you familiarise yourself with the call topics in preparation for this event. You may also wish to prepare for the event by watching the European Commission’s Horizon Europe Health Info Day presentations covering the 2024 calls and/or the IHI’s presentations on call 5.
Why should I attend?
This Consortia Building Event will help you find partners to form international collaborations and strategic partnerships for the calls listed above.
The event will focus on providing an opportunity for you to present a pitch your project idea or your capability offering, and you’ll be able to talk to pitch presenters and other delegates in small groups. The UK National Contact Points for Health and Innovate KTN’s European Programmes Team will also be available for small group discussions to answer any specific or more confidential questions.