Horizon Europe Consortia Building Series
This webinar series brought to you by KTN Global Alliance in partnership with UK National Contact Points (NCPs) will focus on pitching of project ideas and brokering partnerships for European Research and Innovation collaborations and networking #UKinHorizon
KTN Global Alliance in partnership with UK National Contact Points (NCPs) are delighted to invite potential UK and European applicants to participate in our Horizon Europe* consortia building event series #UKinHorizon.
Webinar recording and slides are now available
- Cluster 1: Health & Cluster 2: Culture, Creativity & Inclusive Society | Find the slides here
- Cluster 3: Civil Security for Society & Cluster 4: Digital, Industry and Space | Find the slides here
- Cluster 5: Climate, Energy & Mobility & Cluster 6: Food, Bioeconomy, Natural Resources, Agriculture | Find the slides here
Please note: These events are not information dissemination events, but they will focus on pitching of project ideas and brokering partnerships for European Research and Innovation collaborations and networking. It’s ideal for those who have identified specific call topics or at least areas of interest, and are ready to take the next steps, discussing concrete project ideas with potential partners and going forward to a proposal submission. If you still need support with understanding the Clusters, Work Programmes and scope of call topics, we would like to refer you in the first instance to the recordings from our Horizon Europe Cluster Events series and to the relevant EU Info Days. The NCP Team and KTN are available to answer your questions and arrange a call separately.
There are three event dates in this series to choose from as follows – you can register for more than one event:
14 June 2021
Cluster 1 – Health: You can access the latest version of the Work Programme here.
Cluster 2 – Culture, Creativity and Inclusive Society: You can access the latest version of the Work Programme here.
17 June 2021
Cluster 3 – Civil Security for Society: You can access the latest version of the Work Programme here.
Cluster 4 – Digital, Industry and Space: This will include the EIC Pathfinder Challenge Calls (deadline 27 October ’21) – Challenges for this year:
- Awareness inside
- Tools to measure & stimulate activity in brain tissue
- Emerging Technologies in Cell & Gene Therapy
- Novel routes to green hydrogen production
- Engineered living material
You can access the latest version of the Cluster 4 Work Programme here; and the EIC Pathfinder Challenge Call
21 June 2021
Cluster 5 – Climate, Energy and Mobility: You can access the latest version of the Work Programme here.
Cluster 6 – Food, Bioeconomy, Natural Resources, Agriculture and Environment: You can access the latest version of the Work Programme here.
Why should I attend?
This Horizon Europe Consortia Building Event Series will help you find partners to form international collaborations and strategic partnerships. The key focus of the events will be to provide hands-on advice to give you the final boost and get you ready for submission into the forthcoming 2021 Horizon Europe calls. There will be the opportunity to present a pitch about your project idea or your capability offering, and you’ll be able to talk to pitch presenters and other delegates in small groups and / or in 1-1 meetings. The UK National Contacts Point Team and KTN’s European Programmes Team will also be available for 1-1 meetings to answer any specific or more confidential questions. Make the most of the pitching and 1-1 meeting opportunities and indicate on your registration form whether you wanted to take advantage of these.
Who can attend?
The event is suitable for anyone with an interest in collaborating in European Research and Innovation projects and who is looking to submit a proposal idea or join a consortium for one of the forthcoming 2021 Horizon Europe call topics. Delegates from all European Member States are welcome and encouraged to attend the event.
In the case that we exceed capacity for these events, we will prioritise registrants that are working on or planning to work on a Horizon Europe proposal submission, and we reserve the right to limit the numbers of registrants coming from the same organisation.
23 – 24 June 2021: European R&I Days
We hope to see you online!
*Horizon Europe is the next European Funding Framework Programme following on from its predecessor Horizon 2020. It will run for seven years from 2021 to 2027. The total budget set for the programme is €95.5 billion. There are six Clusters under Pillar 2: Global Challenges and European Industrial Competitiveness.
- 09:00 | Pre-event virtual networking and 1-1 meeting opportunities
- 10:00 | Welcome and Introduction – KTN / UK National Contact Point Team
- 10:15 | Getting ready for Horizon Europe and finding the right partners – UK National Contact Point Team
- 11:15 | Break
- 11:25 | Pitching Session 1 – Each pitch will be max. 2-3 minutes long. A pitch template will be provided
- 12:00 | Lunch & Virtual Networking Opportunities
- 12:45 | Pitching Session 2 – Each pitch will be max. 2-3 minutes long. A pitch template will be provided
- 13:45 | Parallel Sessions – Virtual round-table discussions with pitch presenters & 1-1 Meeting opportunities with UK National Contact Point Team
- 14:30 | 1-1 Meeting Opportunities
- 17:00 | Close
Innovate UK KTN helps UK companies engage with European funding programmes and help them create collaborations.
Visit the Horizon Europe Hub here for the latest information, news, events and funding on the Framework Programme.