Overview of Horizon Europe Clusters - Webinar Series
This webinar series brought to you by UKRI and UK National Contact Points will provide an overview of the Horizon Europe Clusters under Pillar 2: Global Challenges & European Industrial Competitiveness.
Scroll down to watch all the recordings.
Who should watch these recordings?
The webinars are for UK and European delegates with an interest in participating in collaborative projects in Horizon Europe.
Why should you watch?
The National Contact Points will give you detailed information on each Cluster of the 2023/2024 Work Programme. This will be an opportunity for you to start thinking about which call topics are relevant to you to start planning and building your consortia for the next round of submissions.
For the latest information on the UK’s participation in Horizon Europe, visit the UKRI website.
We welcome your participation and look forward to seeing you online!
Agenda for all webinars
- Welcome | Viola Hay & Belen Rebollo-Garcia, Innovate UK KTN
- Introduction and UK Participation in Horizon Europe – TBC
- Overview of Clusters | National Contact Points, Innovate UK
- Introduction to Cluster
- Work Programme 2023-24 calls to be published
- Related opportunities
- Support available to applicants
- Close / Next steps | Belen Rebollo-Garcia, Viola Hay, KTN
Related Events: Horizon Europe Info Days
Horizon Europe info day – Cluster 2, 17 January 2023
EU Missions info days, 17 – 18 January 2023
- 1 December 2022, 10am-12pm GMT – Cluster 5: Climate, Energy and Mobility
- 2 December 2022, 10am-12pm GMT – Cluster 1: Health
- UK participation and UK Horizon Europe Guarantee (updated 12th March 2023)
- Watch the recording
- Download the slides presented at the event
- 6 December 2022, 10-12pm GMT – Cluster 6: Food, Bioeconomy, Natural Resources, Agriculture and Environment
- 7 December 2022, 10am-12pm GMT – Cluster 2: Culture, Creativity and Inclusive Society
- 8 December 2022, 10am-12pm GMT – Cluster 4: Digital, Industry and Space
- 15 December 2022, 10am-12pm GMT – Cluster 3: Civil Security for Society