Horizon Europe Cluster 6: Food, Bioeconomy, Natural Resources, Agriculture and Environment
Horizon Europe has a wide variety of calls opening in October for Food, Bioeconomy, Natural Resources, Agriculture and Environment with over €734M total funding for 2024 calls.
Recording and slides now available
About the event
This online information webinar aims to inform potential applicants about the funding opportunities of the 2024 calls of Horizon Europe Cluster 6 ‘ Food, Bioeconomy, Natural Resources, Agriculture and Environment’ Work Programme 2024.
The UK Legal and Finance National Contact Point will give an overview of the UK participation in Horizon Europe and up to date information relating to the UK Horizon Europe Guarantee. We will hear from current participants about their experiences of Horizon Europe participation. The Cluster 6 NCPs will provide an overview of the 2024 Cluster 6 call topics and other opportunities. Prospective applicants will have the opportunity to ask questions regarding the upcoming call topics.
Under Pillar II of Horizon Europe, Cluster 6 focuses on Food, Bioeconomy, Natural Resources, Agriculture and Environment and aims to deliver on the following seven Destinations reflecting the Horizon Europe Strategic Plan 2021-2024:
- Biodiversity and ecosystem services
- Fair, healthy and environment-friendly food systems from primary production to consumption
- Circular economy and bioeconomy sectors
- Clean environment and zero pollution
- Land, ocean and water for climate action
- Resilient, inclusive, healthy and green rural, coastal and urban communities
- Innovative governance, environmental observations and digital solutions in support of the Green Deal
We welcome all viewers.
- Welcome and Innovate UK KTN European Programmes support
- Update on UK participation and UK guarantee
- Case studies from funded projects
- Q&A 1
- Introduction to Cluster 6 and overview of upcoming Call Topics
- Q&A 2
- Key dates and key messages
Why Should I Watch?
The National Contact Points will give you detailed information on each area of the 2024 Work Programme. This will be an opportunity for you to start thinking about which call topics are relevant to you to start planning and building your consortia for the next round of submissions.
For the latest information on the UK’s participation in Horizon Europe, visit the UKRI website.
We recommend you familiarise yourself with the Cluster 6 ‘ Food, Bioeconomy, Natural Resources, Agriculture and Environment’ Work Programme 2023-2024 in preparation for this event. If you still need support with other questions the NCP Team and Innovate UK KTN are available to answer your questions and arrange a call separately.