Horizon Europe Cluster 4: Digital, Industry and Space
Webinar recording and slides are now available
Horizon Europe has a wide variety of open calls for digital, industry and space, with over €900m total funding.
This online information webinar aims to inform potential applicants about the funding opportunities of the 2024 calls of Horizon Europe Cluster 4 ‘Digital, Industry and Space’ Work Programme 2023-2024.
The UK National Contact Points will give an overview on the call topics, and hints and tips on the application process. Prospective applicants will have the opportunity to ask questions regarding the upcoming call topics.
Under Pillar II of Horizon Europe, Cluster 4 focuses on digital, industry and space and aims to deliver on the following six Destinations matching the Strategic Plan:
- Climate neutral, circular, and digitised production.
- Increased autonomy in key strategic value chains for resilient industry.
- World leading data and computing technologies.
- Digital and emerging technologies for competitiveness and fit for the Green Deal.
- Open strategic autonomy in developing, deploying, and using global space-based infrastructures, services, applications, and data.
- A human-centred and ethical development of digital and industrial technologies.
- Manufacturing technologies
- Key digital technologies including quantum technologies
- Emerging enabling technologies
- Advanced materials
- Artificial intelligence and robotics
- Next generation internet
- Advanced computing and Big Data
- Circular industries
- Low carbon and clean industries
- Space including earth observation
- Welcome and Innovate UK KTN European Programmes support – Jane Watkins, Innovate UK KTN
- Navigating application and award process: Practical tips and support for applicants – Chris Young, Innovate UK
- Introduction to Cluster 4 and Upcoming Horizon Europe Industry Call Topics – Cherie Gardiner, Innovate UK
- Upcoming Horizon Europe Space Call Topics – Catherine Holt, Innovate UK
- Upcoming Horizon Europe Digital Call Topics – Craig Sharp, Innovate UK
- Close and next steps – Jane Watkins, Innovate UK KTN
Who can Attend?
The National Contact Points will give you detailed information on each area of the 2023/2024 Work Programme. This will be an opportunity for you to start thinking about which call topics are relevant to you to start planning and building you r consortia for the next round of submissions.
For the latest information on the UK’s participation in Horizon Europe, visit the UKRI website.