Healthy Ageing Investor Office Hours
Join us for our ‘Office Hours’ on-line surgery to spend time with an investor and learn more about the investment process, their proposition, and how to take their next steps on getting investment.
Innovate UK KTN Investment Team and Healthy Ageing Challenge CoP will invite innovators to individually spend 15 minutes with an investor in an ‘Office Hours’ on-line surgery.
This is not an investment ‘pitch’ but an opportunity for the innovator to talk about their investment idea in a non-competitive environment and:
- Ask about the investment process
- Ask questions about their proposition
- Get feedback and tips/hints on how to improve
- Gather guidance on how to take their next steps on getting investment
Who can benefit?
The Office Hours are for companies working in Healthy Ageing solutions that are in the process of raising capital and would benefit from connections to the early-stage investment community.
These may include innovations in:
- Creating healthy active places
- Design for age-friendly homes
- Living well with cognitive impairment
- Managing common complaints of ageing
- Maintaining health at work
- Supporting social connections
- Sustaining physical activity
Register your interest now. Applications close at 17:00 on 2 February 2024.
Healthy Ageing Challenge Community of Practice
The Healthy Ageing Challenge Community of Practice is a collaborative learning community for businesses, social ventures, researchers, investors and policymakers to connect and share knowledge and insights in relation to healthy ageing.