Healthy Ageing – Funding and Investment Opportunities Webinar
Recording and slides now available
The Healthy Ageing Challenge Community of Practice invites Innovators to a webinar to catch up on the latest UK funding and innovation opportunities.
This 1.5 hour session will feature an overview of the funding and investment landscape for businesses and researchers looking to progress their R&D projects towards market. We will also look in detail at Investor Partnerships and Innovation Loans from Innovate UK.
This recording is suitable for businesses, social ventures and researchers working across sectors relating to healthy ageing. If you are involved in developing product or service innovations which will support people to remain active, productive, independent and socially connected across the generations as they age, this event is relevant to you.
- 10:00 – Welcome and introduction – Karen Wilkinson, Healthy Ageing Challenge CoP Manager, Innovate UK KTN
- 10:05 – Funding and investment overview – Matt Chapman, Innovate UK KTN
- 10:20 What’s new:
– Investor Partnerships and Innovation Loans – Susanne Coles, Head of Investment, Innovate UK KTN
– New innovation funding opportunities – Terry O’Neill, Head of Health, Innovate UK KTN
– Place-based Initiatives (including Launchpads & Innovation Accelerators) – Matt Chapman, Innovate UK KTN
- 11.10 Q&A
- 11.30 End
Innovate UK Innovation Loans Future Economy: Round 10
Opens: 15/07/2023 Closes: 13/09/2023
UK registered businesses can apply for loans for innovative projects with strong commercial potential to significantly improve the UK economy.