Future Flight Phase 3 Competition Briefing
Launch of Phase 3 of the Future Flight Challenge competition, a £125m government investment to advance the next generation of aviation solutions.
Phase 3 of the Future Flight Challenge at UK Research and Innovation competition is open until 3 November.
Details of the brief for Phase 3 are now available and can be found here.
Webinar recording is now available
Find the Q&A document here.
- 14:00 – Event Introduction | Hannah Abson (KTN)
- 14:05 – Phase 3 competition overview | Simon Masters, Future Flight Challenge Deputy Director (UKRI)
- 14:20 – Phase 3 competition briefing | Izzie Finley-Day, Competitions Portfolio Manager (Innovate UK)
- 14:45 – Q&A session | Chaired by Vicki Murdie, Innovation Lead Future Flight Challenge (UKRI)
Panel: Simon Masters, Izzie Finley-Day & Kerissa Khan, Innovation Lead Future Flight Challenge (UKRI)
- 15:15 – Closing remarks | Simon Masters
- 15:20 – Collaboration building support and close | Hannah Abson