Future Flight Fridays: Future Flight Roadmap
Join us to hear about the Future Flight Roadmap.
The Future Flight Challenge is a £300m programme, jointly funded by the UK government and industry, to position the UK as a world-leader in the third aviation revolution. Join us to hear about the Future Flight Roadmap which has been developed to set the vision for the UK and identify trends and threats.
Webcast recording is now available
Join us to hear about the Future Flight Roadmap which has been developed to:
· Set the Future Flight 2030 vision for the UK
· Identify Future Flight market trends, drivers, threats and opportunities
· Map the sequence of principal milestones required across multiple themes (e.g., technological, regulatory, societal, legislative) to achieve the vision and ambition
· Identify priority areas for alignment and collaboration across sectors and industries
· Provide direction to stakeholders on key areas to forge new relationships
· Steer collaboration and engagement across sectors and key players
A collective effort and collaborative approach is required by all players within the Future Flight ecosystem to accelerate developments in the air vehicle capabilities and supporting physical, digital, airspace, energy and knowledge-based infrastructure.
You can download the roadmap here.
Phase III of the competition will launch in September and this event will help set the context for those currently delivering a Future Flight Challenge project and those considering applying for the first time.
Webinars in this series
- 26th February | Economic Benefits of Future Flight
- 26th March | Women in Future Flight
- 23rd April | Dealing with Complexity
- 25th June | The Role of Local Authorities in Future Flight
- 27th August | Future Flight Roadmap
- 24th September | Public trust – social science considerations
- 29th October | A Sustainable Aviation Flight Path
- 19th November | Investor Insight