Farming Innovation Programme - Feasibility Projects & Small R&D Partnership Projects - Briefing Event
Watch our briefing on replay to find out more about the new Feasibility Projects & Small R&D Partnership Projects funding competitions.
Who is this event for?
Potential applicants from businesses or research organisations who want to know more about the Feasibility Projects and Small R&D Partnerships Projects competitions.
Webinar recording and slides are now available
Find the slides here.
What is the funding for?
- Feasibility Projects: Projects up to 2 years, total projects costs of between £200k – £500k
- Small R&D Partnerships Projects: Projects up to 3 years, total project costs of between £1m – £3m
Where does the funding come from?
This funding is part of Defra’s Farming Innovation Programme which is delivered in partnership with UKRI’s Transforming Food Production Challenge.
It’s about solving challenges and exploiting opportunities to increase productivity and environmental sustainability in the agricultural and horticultural sectors in England.
Why watch our briefing event?
- Find out more about the scope and eligibility criteria directly from the funders
- Learn about the application process
- Receive guidance on what makes a good application from KTN and previously successful applicants