Farming Innovation Programme: Large R&D Partnerships Round 3 - Consortia Building
Join us for this webinar if you are a businesses, research organisation, farmer, grower or forester looking for partners to apply to this Large R&D Partnership competition.
Recording and slides now available
Who is this event for?
For this Large R&D Partnership Projects funding, you will need to apply as a team of at least one UK organisation and one research organisation. We’re here to help you make connections with the right people and increase your chances of success.
During the event, you will meet organisations and individuals you could collaborate with.
You need to be a UK registered business to lead a project. Research organisations and other businesses, including farmers, growers and foresters, can collaborate as part of the project team.
Who is the funding for?
This funding will enable winning recipients to develop a new farming product or service. To apply, you must:
- Have an idea with the potential to substantially improve the productivity and environmental sustainability of farming
- Offer a large scale research, development and demonstration of the solutions that will improve farming methods and help the environment in England
- Lead a projects from a UK registered business
- Ensure the collaborative project has at least one SME and one research organisation
- Have a project with costs between £3 million and £5 million.
Why attend the partner finding webinar?
- Hear more about the competition
- Hear from a company who has previously been funded
- Meet people who are interested in the competition
- Find collaborators to apply for the funding with.
For more information and to make connections with others interested in this funding opportunity, make sure to join the Farming Innovation Programme LinkedIn group.
About the funding
The funding opportunity forms part of the Department for Environment Food Rural Affairs’ (Defra) Farming Innovation Programme (FIP), delivered by Innovate UK.
Farming Innovation Programme: Large R&D partnerships Round 3
Opens: 15/01/2024 Closes: 13/03/2024
UK registered businesses can apply for a share of up to £7.8m for large R&D partnership projects from this industry-led fund.