Farming Innovation Programme - Large R&D Partnership Projects
This event is for businesses, research organisations, farmers, growers and foresters who want to apply for funding to develop an idea for a new farming product or service.
Your idea must have the potential to substantially improve the productivity and environmental sustainability of farming.
Webinar recordings are now available
During this event, you will find out about a new funding competition you could apply for: Large R&D Partnership Projects.
You need to be a business registered in the UK to lead a project. Research organisations and other businesses, including farmers, growers and foresters, can collaborate as part of the project team.
Who is this funding for?
- Large scale research, development and demonstration of solutions that will improve farming methods and help the environment in England
- Projects led by a UK registered business
- Collaborative projects with at least one SME and one research organisation
- Projects with costs between £3 million and £5 million
Get help to find a partner to apply with
For this funding, you will need to apply as a team of at least one UK organisation and one research organisation. We’re here to help you make connections with the right people and increase your chances of success.
During the event, you will meet organisations and individuals you could collaborate with.
- Find out more about the scope and eligibility criteria directly from the funders
- Learn about the application process
- Meet other businesses to find potential partners
Participants who register to attend this event are expected to be willing to share details of their project ideas at the event with other delegates, to encourage partnering and collaboration.
The funding comes from the Department for Environment Food and Rural Affairs (Defra) in partnership with UKRI.
- 10:00 – Briefing Event
- 12:45 – Consortia Building Session