Farming Innovation Programme - Large R&D Partnership Projects - Round 2 - Finding Partners Webinar
Watch our recording from 2nd March to learn more about the Farming Innovation Programme – Large R&D Partnerships Projects funding and find collaborators to apply for funding with.
Recording now available
Who is this recording for?
This recording is for businesses, research organisations, farmers, growers and foresters who are looking for partners to apply to the Large R&D Partnership competition.
For the Large R&D Partnership Projects funding, you will need to apply as a team of at least one UK organisation and one research organisation. We’re here to help you make connections with the right people and increase your chances of success.
You need to be a business registered in the UK to lead a project. Research organisations and other businesses, including farmers, growers and foresters, can collaborate as part of the project team.
What is the Funding for?
This funding is to allow you to develop a new farming product or service.
Your idea must have the potential to substantially improve the productivity and environmental sustainability of farming:
- Large scale research, development and demonstration of solutions that will improve farming methods and help the environment in England
- Projects led by a UK registered business
- Collaborative projects with at least one SME and one research organisation.
- Projects with costs between £3 million and £5 million.
Why watch the Finding Partners Webinar?
- Hear more about the competition
- Meet people who are interested in the competition
- Find collaborators to apply for the funding with.
Find out more
The funding comes from the Department for Environment Food and Rural Affairs (Defra) in partnership with UKRI as part of the Farming Innovation Programme.
Farming Innovation Programme - large R&D partnerships Round 2
Opens: 20/02/2023 Closes: 19/04/2023
UK registered businesses can apply for a share of up to £8m for large R&D partnership projects as part of the Farming Innovation Programme.