Exploring diversity and inclusion in Agri-tech
IUK KTN are bringing together people from diverse and underrepresented backgrounds to explore diversity and inclusion in Agri-tech.
Great ideas form when a diverse group of creative individuals come together to develop solutions to problems. We want to meet you and hear your ideas for solving some of the Agri-tech challenges the sector is facing right now.
Webinar recording is now available
Whether you have been involved in agriculture or horticulture for years or are new to the sector, join us.
Who this event is for:
- People who are currently involved in the agricultural or horticultural sectors, particularly those from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds
- People who are looking to explore routes in to the Agri-tech arena
- People interested in Agri-tech innovation
- People who are new to the agricultural and horticultural sectors and people who have been involved for years
- Hear from diverse people working in Agri-tech and get inspired by their journey into the sector and what they love about it.
- Gain a better understanding of the Agri-tech sector and the challenges it faces
- Explore why diversity is important in the agricultural and horticultural sectors.
- Meet other people like you who are involved or interested in innovation in agriculture or horticulture, during relaxed and creative networking sessions.
- Find out more about Innovate UK and Innovate UK KTN and how we support innovation in agriculture, horticulture and Agri-tech.
- Learn about funding opportunities for innovative projects in agriculture, horticulture and Agri-tech.
This event is organised by Innovate UK KTN, Innovate UK and the Transforming Food Production challenge.
- Innovate UK KTN exists to connect innovators with new partners and new opportunities beyond their existing thinking – accelerating ambitious ideas into real-world solutions. Innovate UK KTN is part of the Innovate UK Group.
- Innovate UK is the UK’s national innovation agency, funding innovation and research projects with a wide range of organisations via competitions.
- The Transforming Food Production challenge is supporting new ways to produce food that reduce emissions and pollution, and contribute to feeding a growing world population.