EUREKA - Xecs Call 2: Electronics Components & Systems (ECS)
The United Kingdom is supporting the EUREKA Xecs Cluster Call 2 on Electronics Components & Systems (ECS).
Recording now available
This webinar will introduce you to Xecs Cluster, a flexible industry-driven EUREKA Cluster on Electronics Components & Systems, whose main objective is the promotion of collaborative and international close-to-market R&D&I projects with decentralised national funding.
EUREKA is an intergovernmental network launched in 1985. Its aim is to support market-oriented R&D and innovation projects by industry, research centres and universities across all technological sectors. It is a global network of government ministries and innovation agencies of over 45 countries, who collaborate on research and innovation projects.
With its flexible and decentralised network, EUREKA offers project partners:
- rapid access to skills and expertise across Europe
- national public and private funding schemes
EUREKA Clusters are thematic public private partnerships which convene projects between SMEs, large industry and academia across EUREKA countries. There are currently seven different Clusters in different technological fields. As part of supporting increased international UK business involvement, the UK has already taken part in two EUREKA Cluster Calls. Find more information about EUREKA.
Fostering International Electronics Components & Systems R&D
Information on the Call 2: Click here. (Project Outlines must be submitted by 23 February 2023, and Full Project Proposals must be submitted by 25 May 2023.)
“For the 2022 Xecs Call, projects can be submitted in all areas of the ECS-SRIA”: Click here to see a list of technology areas.
- 11:30 – Welcome – Belen Rebollo, Innovate UK KTN
- 11:40 – Xecs Call 2: Overview and application process – Iain Mauchline, Innovate UK
- 11:55 – Preparing for this call as an applicant: Practical recommendations – Ben Morris, Innovate UK
- 12:10 – Q&A
- 12:25 – Key dates and key messages – Belen Rebollo, Innovate UK KTN
- 12:30 – Close
- 29 September 2022 – XECS Call 2 launch
- 24-25 November 2022 – EFECS Brokerage
- 23 February 2023 – PO Submission
- 25 May 2023 – FPP Submission
- June 2023 – Labelling
- September 2023 – Funding