Engage with…Industrial Drives – you have a part to play in their future
Join this Driving the Electric Revolution roundtable forum to hear discussions from leading users and manufacturers and discover how you could have a part to play in this exciting area.
The ISCF Driving the Electric Revolution “Engage with…” webinar series offers leading companies and organisations a platform to present to you:
- Who they are and what they do
- Their PEMD growth journey/roadmap and what they are doing in PEMD
- Their challenges and future PEMD supply chain requirements, with a view of exploring future opportunities for partnerships/collaborations/projects
Webinar recording is now available
All with the aim for companies and organisations to seize the economic opportunities from the global transition to clean technologies and electrification.
Industrial drives and their associated control systems & sensors are the backbone of modern industry. Although often hidden they play a key role in almost all areas of industry and in the infrastructure of modern buildings as well as in unexpected places like the theatre. If something moves it is likely that there is a drive making it happen!
The focus on environmental impact has in recent years become a substantial contributing factor to the adoption and application of drive technologies and to the improvement in their design. Future advances of industrial drives will further increase system efficiency, reducing cost and allow improved logistics.
- 24th September | Engage with…British Glass and the wider Foundation Industries
- 1st October | Engage with…Network Rail – Postponed
- 8th October | Engage with…Control Techniques, a Nidec Brand
- 22nd October | Engage with…SP Energy Networks
- 5th November | Engage with…Department for International Trade: mine to magnet-supply chains for critical material
- 12th November | Engage with…ZeroAvia: hydrogen-electric powertrains for aircraft
- 26th November | Engage with…Industrial Drives – you have a part to play in their future