Engage with...Universal Balancing
Universal Balancing are global leaders in the design, manufacture, testing and servicing of precision balancing machines. In this webinar, Paul Fowler & Steve Fowler will provide insights into the world and the challenges of balancing electric powertrain components.
An insight into the world and the challenges of balancing electric powertrain components
Find the slides here.
Universal Balancing are global leaders in the design, manufacture, testing and servicing of precision balancing machines. They routinely supply an international client base with advanced technology, serving 6 continents through intelligent balancing machinery.
In recent years, Universal Balancing have advanced heavily into the global move towards electrification and have developed a complete range of machines for electric rotors and associated components such as transmission shafts, gears and couplings. Traditionally they supply manufacturers of powertrain components, including many of the world’s largest global manufacturers in the automotive, aerospace, locomotive and marine industries.
Paul Fowler & Steve Fowler will provide insights into the world and the challenges of balancing electric powertrain components.
The ISCF Driving the Electric Revolution “Engage with…” webinar series offers leading companies and organisations a platform to present to you:
- Who they are and what they do;
- Their PEMD growth journey/roadmap and what they are doing in PEMD;
- Their challenges and future PEMD supply chain requirements, with a view of exploring future opportunities for partnerships/collaborations/projects.
All with the aim for companies and organisations to seize the economic opportunities from the global transition to clean technologies and electrification.
Webinars | Here’s what’s scheduled for this series
- 7th January | Engage with…Network Rail
- 14th January | Engage with…McLaren Applied
- 4th February | Engage with…Paragraf
- 18th February | Engage with…GreenSpur Wind
- 25th February | Engage with…DTE Network+
- 4th March | Engage with…Arcola Energy
- 11th March | Engage with…Equipmake
- 18th March | Engage with…Electrified Automation
- 8th April | Engage with…PEMD Funding Opportunities
- 15th April | Engage with…Ilmor Engineering
- 29th April | Engage with…YASA
- 6th May | Engage with…Centre for Future Clean Mobility
- 13th May | Engage with…Horizon Europe
- 20th May | Engage with…RNLI
- 27th May | Engage with…Universal Balancing
- 3rd June | Engage with…Driving the Electric Revolution Industrialisation Centre
- 10th June | Engage with…NEMA
- 17th June | Engage With… Future Electrical Machines Manufacturing Hub
- 8th July | Engage with…Magnomatics
- 15th July | Engage with…NPL
- 9th September | Engage with…Dynex Semiconductor
- 23rd September | Engage with…Cummins
- 7th October | Engage with…Electrification of the AgriFood Sector
- 14th October | Engage with…ZF
- 11th November | Engage with…FluxSys
- 18th November | Engage with…Custom Interconnect
- 9th December | Engage with…Performance Projects