Join this webinar to hear how RNLI offers a relatively unique position of in-house maritime engineering, design and build in our factories coupled with operation, maintenance and disposal, giving a whole life perspective for trials and collaboration for the electrification of marine-based emergency services.
The implications and practicalities of electrification of the marine-based emergency services
The RNLI with its diverse fleet of marine vessels alongside operational, logistics and road vehicles have many opportunities to move towards electrification.
Webinar recording and slides are now available
Find the slides here.
The implications and practicalities of electrification in a marine-based emergency services context are challenging and typically not yet practicable with current technologies but will be central in achieving RNLI’s ambition to be Zero Carbon by 2050.
Join this webinar to hear how they offer a relatively unique position of in-house maritime engineering, design and build in our factories coupled with operation, maintenance and disposal, giving a whole life perspective for trials and collaboration for the electrification of marine-based emergency services.
The ISCF Driving the Electric Revolution “Engage with…” webinar series offers leading companies and organisations a platform to present to you:
- Who they are and what they do;
- Their PEMD growth journey/roadmap and what they are doing in PEMD;
- Their challenges and future PEMD supply chain requirements, with a view of exploring future opportunities for partnerships/collaborations/projects.
All with the aim for companies and organisations to seize the economic opportunities from the global transition to clean technologies and electrification.
Webinars | Here’s what’s scheduled for this series
- 7th January | Engage with…Network Rail
- 14th January | Engage with…McLaren Applied
- 4th February | Engage with…Paragraf
- 18th February | Engage with…GreenSpur Wind
- 25th February | Engage with…DTE Network+
- 4th March | Engage with…Arcola Energy
- 11th March | Engage with…Equipmake
- 18th March | Engage with…Electrified Automation
- 8th April | Engage with…PEMD Funding Opportunities
- 15th April | Engage with…Ilmor Engineering
- 29th April | Engage with…YASA
- 6th May | Engage with…Centre for Future Clean Mobility
- 13th May | Engage with…Horizon Europe
- 20th May | Engage with…RNLI
- 27th May | Engage with…Universal Balancing
- 3rd June | Engage with…Driving the Electric Revolution Industrialisation Centre
- 10th June | Engage with…NEMA
- 17th June | Engage With… Future Electrical Machines Manufacturing Hub
- 8th July | Engage with…Magnomatics
- 15th July | Engage with…NPL
- 9th September | Engage with…Dynex Semiconductor
- 23rd September | Engage with…Cummins
- 7th October | Engage with…Electrification of the AgriFood Sector
- 14th October | Engage with…ZF
- 11th November | Engage with…FluxSys
- 18th November | Engage with…Custom Interconnect
- 9th December | Engage with…Performance Projects