Engage with... LIVE! 2023 - Driving Forward UK Electrification Technologies
Join the UK’s Power Electronics, Machines and Drives (PEMD) experts at this in-person forum featuring key enabling net zero technologies for the electrification of sectors including manufacturing, transport and energy. This is a unique opportunity to discover the impact of the Driving the Electric Revolution programme, network with future suppliers as well as customers across multiple industries, explore new business collaborations, and identify routes to access funding and finance.
09.00 - 17.00
Birmingham, B4 7XG
The Driving the Electric Revolution Power Electronics, Machines & Drives (PEMD) supply chain community are gathering at Engage with… LIVE! as key enabling technology providers in the drive towards global decarbonisation and Net Zero economies. This event provides you a showcase of the latest PEMD examples from sectors including:
- Energy Generation & Supply
- Robotics & AI
This one day in person event, hosted and delivered by UKRI’s Driving the Electric Revolution Challenge, Innovate UK KTN, Electric Revolution Skills Hub (ERSH) and Driving the Electric Revolution Industrialisation Centre (DER-IC) will enable UK industry to network across sectors and share insights for navigating the global transition to cleaner, safer, and more resilient technologies.
The event will encourage companies to network and promote their products and services to broader audiences. Attend this event to utilise multiple networking sessions, exhibition spaces, exhibitor technical demonstrations, skills development, and an opening up of the UK PEMD sector network to international businesses.
Engage with… LIVE! is also open to companies outside the UK that wish to exchange knowledge, network, discuss prospects for bilateral projects & partnerships, and share their global insights. (Note: travel and visas are not provided.)
This event brings you solutions across Skills, Industrialisation and Innovation.
- Introduce the ERSH and their skills development support.
- Insights from companies that have successfully leveraged their funding.
- Present the DER-IC and how you can utilise their experience, equipment and facilities.
- Demystify private investment and ‘non-grant’ routes to funding to scale a business successfully.
- Highlight available funding opportunities through programmes such as Made Smarter, marine, semiconductors and agriculture.
- Demonstrate how Innovate UK KTN’s PEMD Innovation Network helps organisations in their search for game-changing solutions.
Come to Engage with…LIVE! 2023 to discuss net zero technologies, manufacturing capabilities, sector skills, industry talent, partnership opportunities and Net Zero. Meet new customers, share your expertise and collaborate on innovative solutions. Together, the PEMD supply chain will grow stronger.