Specification, design and prototyping of a wide range of electric machines and drives.
FluxSys was formed in 2013, from their base in Wellesbourne, Warwickshire they support their UK and international clients with the specification, design and prototyping of a wide range of electric machines and drives.
Webinar recording and slides are now available
Find the slides here.
FluxSys uses its skills, experience and independence within customers’ projects to support their electrification journeys and skills development, utilising knowledge sharing in an open & collaborative manner with like-minded clients and technical experts.
Committed to establishing & maintaining sustainable long term working relationships and helping to encourage, develop and retain future generations of electrical & electronic engineers, FluxSys also develops and delivers a range of modular CPD training courses in the field, supported by its innovative benchtop electric machines and drives teaching system; DriveLAB*.
Join this webinar to hear how FluxSys supports its clients and development of the wider PEMD community.
The ISCF Driving the Electric Revolution “Engage with…” webinar series offers leading companies and organisations a platform to present to you:
- Who they are and what they do;
- Their PEMD growth journey/roadmap and what they are doing in PEMD;
- Their challenges and future PEMD supply chain requirements, with a view of exploring future opportunities for partnerships/collaborations/projects.
All with the aim for companies and organisations to seize the economic opportunities from the global transition to clean technologies and electrification.
Webinars | Here’s what’s scheduled for this series
- 7th January | Engage with…Network Rail
- 14th January | Engage with…McLaren Applied
- 4th February | Engage with…Paragraf
- 18th February | Engage with…GreenSpur Wind
- 25th February | Engage with…DTE Network+
- 4th March | Engage with…Arcola Energy
- 11th March | Engage with…Equipmake
- 18th March | Engage with…Electrified Automation
- 8th April | Engage with…PEMD Funding Opportunities
- 15th April | Engage with…Ilmor Engineering
- 29th April | Engage with…YASA
- 6th May | Engage with…Centre for Future Clean Mobility
- 13th May | Engage with…Horizon Europe
- 20th May | Engage with…RNLI
- 27th May | Engage with…Universal Balancing
- 3rd June | Engage with…Driving the Electric Revolution Industrialisation Centre
- 10th June | Engage with…NEMA
- 17th June | Engage With… Future Electrical Machines Manufacturing Hub
- 8th July | Engage with…Magnomatics
- 15th July | Engage with…NPL
- 9th September | Engage with…Dynex Semiconductor
- 23rd September | Engage with…Cummins
- 7th October | Engage with…Electrification of the AgriFood Sector
- 14th October | Engage with…ZF
- 11th November | Engage with…FluxSys
- 18th November | Engage with…Custom Interconnect
- 9th December | Engage with…Performance Projects