Engage with...Driving the Electric Revolution Industrialisation Centre
Providing open access facilities with state-of-the-art equipment for the development of PEMD technologies.
Join this webinar to learn how the Driving the Electric Revolution Industrialisation Centre (DER-IC) can help businesses across numerous sectors, including transport, energy, construction and agriculture, to invest and work together to capitalise on the UK’s strengths in PEMD technology.
Webinar recording is now available
The Driving the Electric Revolution Industrialisation Centre (DER-IC), backed by £33m Government funding, provides open access facilities with more than £300m of state-of-the-art equipment to accelerate and de-risk UK supply chain development in Power Electronics Motors and Drives (PEMD) technologies. The DER-IC project brings together the UK’s technology and manufacturing expertise in electrification research and development to help propel UK manufacturing to the forefront of global efforts to tackle climate change and ensure the UK can reach net zero emissions by 2050.
As part of the Driving the Electric Revolution Challenge, delivered by UKRI, the four regional DER-IC locations in Scotland, the North East, the Midlands and the South West & Wales, are investing £28m in state-of-the-art equipment for industrial partners to accelerate their capability, capacity and competitiveness.
Our speakers for this webinar will include members of the DER-IC leadership team, including Matt Boyle, Matt Maynard, Rachel Chambers, Jon King and Amar Abid-Ali.
The ISCF Driving the Electric Revolution “Engage with…” webinar series offers leading companies and organisations a platform to present to you:
- Who they are and what they do;
- Their PEMD growth journey/roadmap and what they are doing in PEMD;
- Their challenges and future PEMD supply chain requirements, with a view of exploring future opportunities for partnerships/collaborations/projects.
All with the aim for companies and organisations to seize the economic opportunities from the global transition to clean technologies and electrification.
Webinars | Here’s what’s scheduled for this series
- 7th January | Engage with…Network Rail
- 14th January | Engage with…McLaren Applied
- 4th February | Engage with…Paragraf
- 18th February | Engage with…GreenSpur Wind
- 25th February | Engage with…DTE Network+
- 4th March | Engage with…Arcola Energy
- 11th March | Engage with…Equipmake
- 18th March | Engage with…Electrified Automation
- 8th April | Engage with…PEMD Funding Opportunities
- 15th April | Engage with…Ilmor Engineering
- 29th April | Engage with…YASA
- 6th May | Engage with…Centre for Future Clean Mobility
- 13th May | Engage with…Horizon Europe
- 20th May | Engage with…RNLI
- 27th May | Engage with…Universal Balancing
- 3rd June | Engage with…Driving the Electric Revolution Industrialisation Centre
- 10th June | Engage with…NEMA
- 17th June | Engage With… Future Electrical Machines Manufacturing Hub
- 8th July | Engage with…Magnomatics
- 15th July | Engage with…NPL
- 9th September | Engage with…Dynex Semiconductor
- 23rd September | Engage with…Cummins
- 7th October | Engage with…Electrification of the AgriFood Sector
- 14th October | Engage with…ZF
- 11th November | Engage with…FluxSys
- 18th November | Engage with…Custom Interconnect
- 9th December | Engage with…Performance Projects