Engage with...Custom Interconnect
Global provider of engineering solutions for mission critical applications.
Custom Interconnect Ltd (CIL) is a global provider of engineering solutions for mission critical applications. Based in Andover it has the most advanced electronic assembly facility in the UK, ranging from 6 SMT lines, 3D AOI, flying probe test, X-Ray/CT-Scan, laser depanelling, vacuum assisted vapour phase, 7 auto wire-bonders and 3 auto die bonders, and a scanning acoustic microscope.
Webinar recording and slides are now available
Find the slides here.
They operate in a multitude of industries that include automotive BEV/PHEV, Aerospace and defence, medical, industrial, transportation and many other sectors.
Products designed and manufactured by Custom Interconnect include SiC and GaN based power modules and control electronics, power management devices, communication systems, sensors, and medical electronics.
Working with the Compound Semiconductor Applications Catapult, Custom Interconnect is developing novel ways of applying Silver Sinter pastes to Wide Band Gap semiconductors such as Silicon Carbide (SiC) and Gallium Nitride (GaN) devices to optimise their thermal coupling and solve complex power module assembly.
This has the real-world opportunity to lead to better efficiency in all-electric engines and help accelerate the adoption of Automotive BEV and e-planes.
Join this webinar to hear Custom Interconnect talk about GaNSiC, @FutureBEV and the full capability of how they can support you and the PEMD community.
The ISCF Driving the Electric Revolution “Engage with…” webinar series offers leading companies and organisations a platform to present to you:
- Who they are and what they do;
- Their PEMD growth journey/roadmap and what they are doing in PEMD;
- Their challenges and future PEMD supply chain requirements, with a view of exploring future opportunities for partnerships/collaborations/projects.
All with the aim for companies and organisations to seize the economic opportunities from the global transition to clean technologies and electrification.
Webinars | Here’s what’s scheduled for this series
- 7th January | Engage with…Network Rail
- 14th January | Engage with…McLaren Applied
- 4th February | Engage with…Paragraf
- 18th February | Engage with…GreenSpur Wind
- 25th February | Engage with…DTE Network+
- 4th March | Engage with…Arcola Energy
- 11th March | Engage with…Equipmake
- 18th March | Engage with…Electrified Automation
- 8th April | Engage with…PEMD Funding Opportunities
- 15th April | Engage with…Ilmor Engineering
- 29th April | Engage with…YASA
- 6th May | Engage with…Centre for Future Clean Mobility
- 13th May | Engage with…Horizon Europe
- 20th May | Engage with…RNLI
- 27th May | Engage with…Universal Balancing
- 3rd June | Engage with…Driving the Electric Revolution Industrialisation Centre
- 10th June | Engage with…NEMA
- 17th June | Engage With… Future Electrical Machines Manufacturing Hub
- 8th July | Engage with…Magnomatics
- 15th July | Engage with…NPL
- 9th September | Engage with…Dynex Semiconductor
- 23rd September | Engage with…Cummins
- 7th October | Engage with…Electrification of the AgriFood Sector
- 14th October | Engage with…ZF
- 11th November | Engage with…FluxSys
- 18th November | Engage with…Custom Interconnect
- 9th December | Engage with…Performance Projects