Join us to hear more from industry-leading Cummins’ ambitious electrification strategy and focus on Power Electronics & Electrical Machines.
Cummins is a global power leader that designs, manufactures, sells and services diesel and alternative fuel engines, diesel and alternative-fuelled electrical generator sets, Electrified powertrains as well as related components and technology. Cummins serves its customers through its network of 600 company-owned and independent distributor facilities and more than 7,200 dealer locations in over 190 countries and territories.
Webinar recording and slides are now available
Find the slides here.
On-road and off-road, commercial and industrial, Cummins is a driving force behind the world’s most innovative low carbon energy-powered vehicles and applications. Cummins is developing low-carbon technologies including battery, fuel cell, and hydrogen-production technologies. Cummins have an ambitious electrification strategy and focus on Power Electronics & Electrical Machines. Worldwide Cummins have 500 electrolysers in operation, and over 2,000 fuel cells powering hundreds of vehicles including trains.
Along with Belcan, Motor Design Ltd, GKN Hybrid Power and University of Nottingham, Cummins R&T group are developing flexible, scalable automated manufacturing processes and supply chain for the next-generation motor and generator windings to increase motor and generator power density and efficiency.
Join this webinar to learn what Cummins is doing too expand its electrification strategy, develop PEMD supply chains with a view of exploring future opportunities for business and collaborations.
The ISCF Driving the Electric Revolution “Engage with…” webinar series offers leading companies and organisations a platform to present to you:
- Who they are and what they do;
- Their PEMD growth journey/roadmap and what they are doing in PEMD;
- Their challenges and future PEMD supply chain requirements, with a view of exploring future opportunities for partnerships/collaborations/projects.
All with the aim for companies and organisations to seize the economic opportunities from the global transition to clean technologies and electrification.
Webinars | Here’s what’s scheduled for this series
- 7th January | Engage with…Network Rail
- 14th January | Engage with…McLaren Applied
- 4th February | Engage with…Paragraf
- 18th February | Engage with…GreenSpur Wind
- 25th February | Engage with…DTE Network+
- 4th March | Engage with…Arcola Energy
- 11th March | Engage with…Equipmake
- 18th March | Engage with…Electrified Automation
- 8th April | Engage with…PEMD Funding Opportunities
- 15th April | Engage with…Ilmor Engineering
- 29th April | Engage with…YASA
- 6th May | Engage with…Centre for Future Clean Mobility
- 13th May | Engage with…Horizon Europe
- 20th May | Engage with…RNLI
- 27th May | Engage with…Universal Balancing
- 3rd June | Engage with…Driving the Electric Revolution Industrialisation Centre
- 10th June | Engage with…NEMA
- 17th June | Engage With… Future Electrical Machines Manufacturing Hub
- 8th July | Engage with…Magnomatics
- 15th July | Engage with…NPL
- 9th September | Engage with…Dynex Semiconductor
- 23rd September | Engage with…Cummins
- 7th October | Engage with…Electrification of the AgriFood Sector
- 14th October | Engage with…ZF
- 11th November | Engage with…FluxSys
- 18th November | Engage with…Custom Interconnect
- 9th December | Engage with…Performance Projects