Engage with...British Glass and the wider Foundation Industries
The ISCF Driving the Electric Revolution “Engage with…” webinar series offers leading companies and organisations a platform to present to you:
- Who they are and what they do
- Their PEMD growth journey/roadmap and what they are doing in PEMD
- Their challenges and future PEMD supply chain requirements, with a view of exploring future opportunities for partnerships/collaborations/projects
All with the aim for companies and organisations to seize the economic opportunities from the global transition to clean technologies and electrification.
Webinar recording and slides are now available
Find the slides here.
British Glass has championed the significant role of the Foundation Industries, including Ceramics, Glass, Paper, Cement, Chemicals and Steel, in driving the success and efficiency of UK manufacturing and waging the war to deliver carbon neutrality.
‘The Foundation Industries (TFI)’ is a newly established challenge with over £180m of direct Government and sector investment. It was formed to bring about improved operational and process control, electrical/electronic management systems, data analytics, closed-loop feedback systems, integrated flow analysis, low-grade heat recovery, automatic process control, robotics, power electronics and rectification systems.
Presented by Dave Dalton, Chief Executive of British Glass, this is an opportunity for the Foundation Industries to engage with and benefit from all PEMD can offer through closer working relationships to deliver solutions.
Find out more about the Driving the Electric Revolution challenge here.
- 24th September | Engage with…British Glass and the wider Foundation Industries
- 1st October | Engage with…Network Rail – Postponed
- 8th October | Engage with…Control Techniques, a Nidec Brand
- 22nd October | Engage with…SP Energy Networks
- 5th November | Engage with…Department for International Trade: mine to magnet-supply chains for critical material
- 12th November | Engage with…ZeroAvia: hydrogen-electric powertrains for aircraft
- 26th November | Engage with…Industrial Drives – you have a part to play in their future