Driving the Electric Revolution: Engage with… Made Smarter Innovate Challenge
£147million matched investment to deliver a resilient, flexible, more productive and environmentally sustainable UK manufacturing sector.
Join this Webinar to hear Chris Courtney, Challenge Director, explaining how the Made Smarter Innovation Challenge will support the transformation of UK manufacturing by pioneering the development and integration of new and existing industrial digital technologies (IDTs), including artificial intelligence (AI) and virtual reality.
Webinar recording is now available
The Made Smarter Innovation Challenge launched to focus on Research & Innovation in:
- Full cross sector applications (including Aerospace, Automotive, Pharmaceutical, Food and others)
- Core operational processes (including Manufacturing and Supply Chain
- Technologies (including AI, Automation, Additive Manufacturing, IIoT, AR/VRn)
- Innovation themes (including Smart Factory and Connected Supply Chain)
The challenge aims to deliver a resilient, flexible, more productive and environmentally sustainable UK manufacturing sector. It will also develop new technologies that can be exploited commercially across the manufacturing industry, worldwide.
Join to learn more about this £147million investment, matched by a minimum of £147 million from industry to support manufacturers and technology developers to:
- Prove their ideas
- Quickly develop with experts
- Scale ‘out of the box’ digital technology solutions.
About this series
The ISCF Driving the Electric Revolution “Engage with…” webinar series offers leading companies and organisations a platform to present to you:
- Who they are and what they do;
- Their PEMD growth journey/roadmap and what they are doing in PEMD;
- Their challenges and future PEMD supply chain requirements, with a view of exploring future opportunities for partnerships/collaborations/projects.
- All with the aim for companies and organisations to seize the economic opportunities from the global transition to clean technologies and electrification.
- 13th January | Engage with… UK Electronics Skills Foundation (UKESF)
- 17th February | Engage with… Electrification of HGVs
- 24th March | Engage with… Verlume
- 5th May | Engage with… Hirst Magnetic Instruments
- 15th June | Engage with… Electrification of Marine Vessels
- 16th June | Engage with… Made Smarter Innovate Challenge