Digital Business Meetup - Sustainability
If you are an innovator looking for support to grow your business, join us for our online information and networking events.
Our aim is to raise awareness amongst digital companies about funding and business support opportunities available to UK-based businesses and organisations across various sectors.
Webinar recording is now available
Join us for this session if you would like to learn more about the available support and to network with our speakers and other delegates.
During the session, you will:
- Learn about the funding and business support available from Innovate UK (part of UKRI) and other support organisations
- Learn about how KTN can help you make valuable business connections
- Introduce your own digital business to others in a 3 minute presentation (NOTE: 5 spots will be available on the day and will be provided on a first come first served basis)
- Network with our presenters and other participants after the main event via one-to-one meetings on Meeting Mojo
In recent years, artificial intelligence (AI) has been positioned as one of the biggest commercial opportunities for global economies. The Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy (BEIS) estimates that AI could add an additional £630 billion to the UK economy by 2035. We will explore in this session the support available for UK companies innovating with AI to connect, access funding and markets and showcase their capability.
– 10th September | Artificial Intelligence
– 22nd October | Sustainability
– 3rd December | Creative Industries
– 21st January | 5G & IoT
– 4th March | International Opportunities and Collaboration