Digital Business Meetup - International Opportunities and Collaboration
If you are an innovator looking for support to grow your business, join us for our online information and networking events.
Webinar recording is now available
Join us for this session if you would like to learn more about the available support and to network with our speakers and other delegates.
During the session, you will:
- Learn about the funding and business support available from Innovate UK (part of UKRI) and other support organisations
- Learn about how KTN can help you make valuable business connections
- Introduce your own digital business to others in a 3 minute presentation (NOTE: 5 spots will be available on the day and will be provided on a first come first served basis)
- Network with our presenters and other participants after the main event via one-to-one meetings on Meeting Mojo
The UK has entered a new phase in its international relations. Some opportunities previously available to UK businesses in the EU may have changed, but many new ones are emerging on the horizon. It has never been more important to foster long-lasting global partnerships. Join us to hear about programmes, initiatives and opportunities available to UK businesses, which support international partnerships, and can help you grow your business beyond UK borders.
- Shaun Holmes | Policy Lead – African Projects, KTN
- Stafford Lloyd | Horizon 2020 National Contact Point, Innovate UK
- Giulia Sirigu | Senior Internationalisation and Innovation Advisor, Innovate UK EDGE
- Linda Ligios | Innovation Partner, Digital Catapult
- Hugo Defaux | Innovation Delivery Manager, Digital Catapult
- Heather Martin | Innovation Adviser, DIT
- Iwona Wilk | Knowledge Transfer Manager – Digital and Creative, KTN
- Anita Onwuegbuzie | Events Manager, KTN