Digital Business Meetup - Creative Industries
The Creative Industries play a key role in Covid-19 recovery. Not only through generating a positive impact for our communities, but also to the wider UK economy. Join this Digital Business Meet-up to hear about the latest funding and support available to the Creative Industries sector, share some of your innovation stories and network with other businesses to spark new creative collaborations.
KTN’s Digital & Creative Team have been running Digital Business Meetups for over fours years helping UK-based digital companies to learn about funding and business support opportunities available to them across various sectors and making valuable connections and partnerships.
Webinar recording is now available
Following the success of our first Digital Business Meetup Online Series, we’re pleased to launch the Digital Business Meetup 2021/22 Online Series that will further explore available funding and support opportunities in a variety of sectors.
If you are an innovator looking for support during and after these challenging times, join one of our upcoming sessions.
During the session, you will be able to:
- Learn about the funding and business support available from Innovate UK (part of UKRI) and other support organisations
- Learn about how KTN can help you make valuable business connections
- Introduce your own digital business to others (NOTE: five 3-min spots will be available to pre-selected businesses)
- Network and speak directly with our presenters and other participating businesses after the main event
At the event our online networking tool, Meeting Mojo will be available for use. It provides powerful networking through online messaging and 1:1 virtual meetings. You will be given login details and instructions ahead of the event.
You can register below for one or more of our upcoming events. Please select the events that you wish to attend in the next registration step.
Max Cleary | Industry Lead – Creative, Digital Catapult
Asha Easton | Immerse UK Lead
Thushara Sabreen | Innovation Lead – Creative Industries, Innovate UK
Sarah Thirtle | Director of Business Support, Creative United
Carrie Wootten | Knowledge Transfer Manager, KTN
Iwona Wilk | Knowledge Transfer Manager – Digital and Creative, KTN
Anita Onwuegbuzie | Events Manager, KTN
Webinars | Here are the session topics scheduled for the series
- 12th May | Digital Business Meetup – Creative Industries
- 28th July | Digital Business Meetup – Digital Manufacturing
- 8th September | Digital Business Meetup – Digital Health
- 20th October | Digital Business Meetup – Sustainability
- 24th November | Digital Business Meetup – Next Generation Services
- 12th January | Digital Business Meetup – Digital Cities
- 23rd February | Digital Business Meetup – Cyber Security
- 30th March | Digital Business Meetup – International Opportunities and Collaborations