Defining Value Proposition for Metamaterials
This workshop style webinar aims to facilitate discussion around the best approaches to defining a value proposition for metamaterials.
Following on from our launch, we invite you to express your interest to join a facilitated discussion around what it takes to develop a value proposition for metamaterials within various sectors.
Those selected to attend will learn to understand value proposition from the perspective of end users and investors and what this might mean for their metamaterial needs and/or innovation.
Places at the event are limited, so we ask you to register your interest to attend before 5pm on 20 January. We shall inform you if you have been allocated a place on 21 January,
If you are involved with or have an interest in R&D, investment, product design and end-use, this workshop is designed for you. Discussions will take place in smaller groups, before we come back together and discuss the learnings from the day.
Register your interest today, to understand how this Innovation Network will enable greater uptake of these materials.
- 14:00 – Welcome & house rules
- 14:10 – Introduction to the Metamaterials Innovation Network | Robert Quarshie (KTN)
- 14:15 – Introduction to developing a value proposition, tools and validation | Emma Fadlon (KTN)
Case Studies: Research Push & Industry Pull | TBC
- 15:00 – Break out into discussion groups & house rules
- 15:15 – Facilitated discussion within the groups
- 15:45 – Summaries & close of group discussions
- 16:00 – Feedback to the wider group
- 16:15 – Close
About the Metamaterials Innovation Network
Like all Innovation Networks run by KTN, the aim is to convene people who wouldn’t normally meet; to learn, connect and explore opportunities. This Innovation Network is a 2-year project run by KTN to ensure successful commercial exploitation and technology transfer of metamaterials through brokered or encouraged collaboration. To receive regular news and updates, sign up now!