Cross-Sector Battery Systems Innovation Network: Batteries for Defence
This webinar series will look into the opportunities and trends for Batteries in Defence, Maritime and Rail.
Building on the successful launch of the Cross-Sector Battery Systems Innovation Network in late September 2020, this webinar series will look into the opportunities and trends for Batteries in Defence, Maritime and Rail. Each session will bring together experts looking at the supply and demand side for batteries, technical requirements and explore how these wide range of sectors can decarbonise through batteries.
Webinar recording and slides are now available
Find the slides here
About the Cross-Sector Battery Systems Innovation Network
Co-funded by KTN and the Faraday Battery Challenge, the Cross-Sector Battery Systems (CSBS) Innovation Network aims to:
- foster and develop the UK supply chain for battery systems beyond the automotive sector
- identify cross-sector common user needs for battery systems
- make it easier for UK battery systems users to find UK supply chain partners
- enable better battery related UK networking and collaboration
- provide a consolidated voice for an emerging supply chain