Create Growth Programme: Investor Roundtable Events
Join us for a roundtable discussion to explore the challenges and investment opportunities in the creative industries, with the aim of increasing understanding of what needs to be done to drive investment into the sector regionally and nationally.
Innovate UK is hosting this event as part of the DCMS Create Growth Programme supporting the development of high-growth potential creative industries in six appointed regions in England.
The aim of this timely discussion is to bring together regional investors, key stakeholders and businesses who share a mutual interest in supporting creative industries to raise investment and scale.
- Discuss challenges and opportunities for investment in the creative industries
- Connect with regional investors, key stakeholders and founders
- Explore new innovative projects that will stimulate growth and attract private investment
- Arrival, Registration and Refreshments
- Welcome and Innovate UK KTN Introductions
- Panel Session & Round Table 1 with Feedback
- Refreshment Break
- Round Table 2 with Feedback
- Observations, Wrap Up and Close
Register for the regional events
Sessions will run across all the Create Growth Programme regions in the Autumn of 2023.
- East Anglia – 19 September 2023
- Greater Manchester – 21 September 2023
- North East – 27 September 2023
- South West – 12 October 2023
Dates TBC – East Midlands, South East and South West – West of England; Bath, Bristol, North Somerset and South Gloucestershire