Connecting for Climate Change - Unleashing innovation post COP26: Circular Economy
Welcome to Connecting for Climate Change
Innovate UK KTN will be hosting a series of webinars in the wake of COP26, that will explore how we can work together to convert the agreements from the summit into reality.
Are we doing enough to transition to a circular economy?
In the second session, we will delve deeper into tackling consumption-based emissions.
Building on discussions at COP26 we’ll be turning talk into innovation as we set out our plan for accelerating the transition to a circular economy. Join us for an enlightening look at the actions we can take to ensure we aren’t just going round in circles.
Webcast recording is now available
About the Series
What happens after COP26? When the pledges have been made, the leaders have left and the headlines have waned? Then it’s up to all of us to turn talk into accelerated action.
Connecting for Climate Change is a series of four webinars designed to capitalise on the momentum of COP26, kick-starting the right conversations and collaborations following the much awaited climate change conference.
The sessions will bring together Innovate UK KTN’s network of researchers, innovators and experts who will drive us towards Net Zero. Join us to hear our panellists discuss the challenges we face, debate how we can best work together, and discover how these developments will benefit your organisation.
The series will be hosted by award-winning journalist and broadcaster Paul English, presenter for STV’s Scottish Passport and writer for National Geographic, The Times and Sunday Times.
Why should you attend?
Connecting for Climate Change is for businesses, researchers, innovators and investors. Join us to:
- Hear about the latest intelligence surrounding climate change from industry experts
- Identify key opportunities for investment within these sectors
- Connect and collaborate with like-minded delegates via Innovate UK KTN
- Explore further information on funding opportunities
- Exchange knowledge with innovators, researchers and potential partners
- Find out how the actions of your business or department can impact the planet and the impact these actions can have on your profitability
- Understand what must be done on a local, national and international level to create change
- Lead: Emma McKenna
- Host: Paul English
Emma McKenna, Head of Net Zero, Innovate UK KTN
Adam Read, External Affairs Director, SUEZ
Emma Shaw, Co-Founder, Library of Things
Lloyd Brina, British Business Bank
- 17th November – Decarbonisation
- 24th November – Circular Economy
- 1st December – Resilient Places
- 8th December – Enabling Action