Clean Maritime Demonstration Competition – Consortia Building: Middle regions
Join us for a briefing to learn more about the Clean Maritime Demonstration Competition to develop clean maritime technology.
To further support applicants wishing to apply for the Clean Maritime Demonstration Competition, KTN, in collaboration with Maritime UK, are hosting three consortia building events. These events aim to help organisations search for consortium partners regardless of how far your project idea has progressed.
During each event participants will have the opportunity to introduce themselves and their project ideas, and network with other participants in facilitated breakout room discussions.
These events are supplementary to the competition briefing event which was held on the 29th March, and the networking platform, which is also available to search for potential project partners.
- Welcome & Introduction – Matthew Moss, Maritime Lead, KTN
- Overview of Maritime UK/ Road to NetZero – Maritime UK
- Recap of CMDC scope – Matthew Moss, Maritime Lead, KTN
- Theme prioritisation
- Parallel networking sessions
- 28th April | Southern regions
- 29th April | Middle regions
- 30th April | Northern regions