Navigating the Landscape: Challenges and Opportunities in RNA Manufacturing and Delivery
Join the Innovate UK Transforming Medicines Manufacturing (TMM) Community of Practice (CoP) first formulations webinar on Thursday 7 December 2023 at 10am – 11am.
About the event
Kicking off with a spotlight on our formulation workstream, this webinar will explore the challenges in ribonucleic acid (RNA) manufacture and delivery.
At this event, you will have the opportunity to hear from our formulation experts in the RNA field as well as participate in an engaging discussion with our growing community.
What we aim to achieve:
- Discuss key challenges in RNA manufacturing and delivery
- Identify opportunities in this area
- Community discussions: How do we work together to bring RNA therapeutics to the patient?
Who should attend?
Anyone in our TMM CoP and the wider medicines manufacturing sector with an interest in learning about RNA medicines manufacture and delivery.
We welcome participants from organisations of any size, as well as academia and more.
By attending this event you will:
- Gain a further understanding of RNA manufacture and delivery.
- Hear insights from experts and others in the community about the challenges currently faced in the manufacture and delivery of RNA therapeutics.
- Have the opportunity to engage in meaningful discussions and share your own challenges and potential solutions during our ‘Community Discussion’ session.
- Learn about upcoming events.
Speakers: Prof Yvonne Perrie (University of Strathclyde) & Dr Vicky Smith (CPI).