Bristol to Swindon - Business Insights and Challenges
This event is for all investable businesses located in the Greater Bristol and Bath, Wiltshire, or Gloucestershire area who are looking to share their business challenges and learn how they can be supported to achieve their innovation goals.
This event is relevant for all investable businesses located in the Greater Bristol, Bath, Wiltshire, or Gloucestershire area who are looking to share their business challenges and learn how they can be supported to achieve their innovation goals.
Webinar recording is now available
As we mark two years since the UK’s first lockdown, we want to know how your business has been affected, and how you are positioned for the future.
- What new challenges has your business had to overcome?
- Has your company’s resilience been tested?
- What are your barriers to innovation?
- What are your obstacles to growth?
Who should attend?
Whatever your business sector, if you are a Business Leader of a company located in the Greater Bristol, Bath, Wiltshire, or Gloucestershire area then we would like you to join our discussion forum.
You may be interested in managing complex supply chain and logistics; achieving scalable growth; developing new technologies; responding to Net Zero targets; diversifying into new markets, embracing the digital revolution, increasing productivity, or gaining insights from your big data. Whatever your challenge, we are keen to know more.
- Discuss business critical challenges
- Share strategic business insights
- Connect with national and international support agencies
- Shape and curate the content of our follow-on events designed to match your needs with relevant solution providers
- Receive support on your innovation journey
- 13:00 – Welcome and Introduction
- 13:05 – One minute pitches from national and international support agencies
- 13:15 – Business Leaders: ‘Challenges and Needs’ discussion forum
- 13:55 – Concluding remarks and next steps
There are a vast array of strategic business support and funding initiatives available. Understanding and deciphering which is the most suitable to address your specific need can often be a challenge. At InnovateUK-KTN our mission is to connect ideas, people, and communities to respond to business challenges and drive positive change through innovation.
Your invaluable feedback will underpin the framework for our next series of face-to-face themed workshops which will be held in collaboration with InnovateUK, InnovateUK Edge, The Defence and Security Accelerator, The British Business Bank and our local partner Universities. These round table discussions will enable us to delve into the most pressing regional business challenges by bringing together business leaders, with academic experts and potential solution providers. We will also highlight the different funding opportunities available to support your strategic business needs, such as Knowledge Transfer Partnerships.
About Innovate UK KTN
Our mission is to connect ideas, people, and communities to respond to business challenges and drive positive change through innovation.