Briefing Event: Collaborative AI Solutions to improve productivity in key sectors
Watch the Innovate UK BridgeAI recorded briefing to learn about the ‘Collaborative AI Solutions to improve productivity in key sectors’ competition with up to £1.2 million available for your innovative AI and ML project. Gain insights on eligibility, the application process, and increase your chance of securing funding for impactful AI initiatives.
Recording and slides now available
Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) could hold enormous potential for your business, enhancing productivity and competitiveness. However, we know that adopting AI technology can be complex. That’s where Innovate UK BridgeAI comes in.
Are you leading an innovation project that involves developing and deploying AI and ML solutions and seeking large-scale funding?
Innovate UK, a part of UK Research and Innovation, is investing a total of up to £32 million in projects driving the collaborative development of AI and ML solutions in key sectors with high growth potential but low AI adoption maturity:
- Agriculture and food processing
- Creative industries
- Transport including logistics and warehousing
About the briefing event
Transform your innovation journey and maximise your chance of securing up to £1.2 million for your AI project by watching our online briefing event, recorded on 29th September.
- Discover comprehensive details about the ‘Collaborative AI Solutions to improve productivity in key sectors’ competition, eligibility, and application process.
- Gain valuable knowledge and guidance to enhance your chances of obtaining grant funding for your AI project.
If you’re keen on funding through this collaborative competition and seek partners, attend the in-person BridgeAI Residential Innovation Labs in September to connect with AI ecosystem stakeholders across the UK to boost your project’s potential.
Who is the event for?
Ideal for UK-registered organisations seeking to develop and adopt AI solutions to address business challenges within the priority sectors. This is an opportunity to collaborate for a greater impact and seize the chance to be part of AI-driven transformation.
Eligibility & Scope
Your proposal must:
- Identify an end user within priority sectors
- Demonstrate how your solution enhances productivity or efficiency
- Showcase partners facilitating research commercialisation
Competition split into:
- Collaborative R&D projects
- Single entities
Apply to the appropriate strand for your project. Competitive process closes at 11am UK time on the stated deadline.
For the collaborative strand, your project must:
- Request grant funding between £700,000 and £1.2 million
- Duration: 10 to 12 months
- Conduct all project work in the UK
- Exploit results from or within the UK
- Commence on 1 April 2024
- Conclude by 31 March 2025
Leading a Project:
Your organisation must be a UK registered business of any size. The consortium must engage at least one SME, one large enterprise and one academic institution or RTO.
For the single entity strand your project must:
- Have a grant funding request of up to £100,000
- Last between 4 and 6 months
- Carry out all of its project work in the UK
- Intend to exploit the results from or in the UK
- Start on 1 April 2024
- End by 31 March 2025
Don’t miss this chance to drive AI innovation with substantial grant funding.
BridgeAI: AI Solutions to improve productivity in key sectors
Opens: 27/09/2023 Closes: 08/11/2023
Apply for a share of up to £32m for innovation projects that can improve productivity in key sectors through the use of Artificial Intelligence (AI).