Bioeconomy Cluster Builder: The Bioeconomy - An Investor’s Perspective
The Bioeconomy Cluster Builder is delighted to announce an online event which will provide a detailed insight into the way in which companies who specialise in investing in the bioeconomy sector go about their business.
There will be presentations from a number of companies who will provide a wide range of perspectives from the investor community.
The event will include presentations from the following industry experts:
- Cam Ross, CEO | Green Angel Syndicate Ltd
- Dr Sarah Hardy, Director and Head of New Investments | Archangel Investors Ltd
- Marta Chrusch, Commercial and Technical Manager | Bioenergy at BP
- Michelle Kinnaird, Head of Investment Management | Scottish Enterprise
- Dr Marc Leduc, Investment Manager | BASF Venture Capital GmbH
Webinar recording is now available
The event will also include a panel session which will provide an opportunity for attendees to pose questions to the participants.
A follow up event, which will allow companies to showcase their technology to the investment community, will take place on 28th October (10:00 – 12:00).
If you are interested in bioeconomy and want to have a better understanding of how the investment community interacts with the sector, then please register for the event.