Analysis for Innovators (A4I) Programme Round 7 Competition Briefing
Apply to the Analysis for Innovators (A4I) competition for the opportunity to win innovative project funding and create new collaborative partnerships for your organisation.
The Analysis for Innovators (A4I) programme has successfully run six times between 2016 to 2022. This seventh round of the programme builds upon that experience.
Webinar recording is now available
The A4I programme aims to help boost a company’s productivity or competitiveness. It is focused on helping individual companies solve tricky and perhaps long running technical problems affecting existing processes. It achieves this by bringing the UK’s top scientists and facilities, often otherwise inaccessible, together with companies to address problems in innovative ways.
Analysis for Innovators (A4I) is a very different type of programme from Innovate UK’s usual grant funding competitions. It funds collaborative innovation projects between the company and one, or more, A4I partner organisations (e.g. the UK’s leading measurement laboratories). The partners available may include:
- The National Physical Laboratory (NPL)
- The National Measurement Laboratory at LGC (formerly known as the Laboratory of the Government Chemist)
- The National Engineering Laboratory (NEL)
- The Science and Technology Facilities Council (STFC)
For further information on the A4I programme see the A4I website or the individual partner websites.
For further advice or support, please contact this Innovate UK KTN email: A4I@iuk.ktn-uk.org
Competition Funding Links: The website link for this funding opportunity will be shared during this competition briefing.
- 10:00 – Welcome and introduction: Simon Yarwood, A4I Programme Lead | Innovate UK KTN
- 10:10 – Competition overview: Jonathan Mitchener, A4I Innovation Lead | Innovate UK & A4I programme partner Glenis Tellett, Network Manager | NPL
- 11:30 – Q&A session (The event attendees and speakers will participate in this session.)
- 12:00 – Event Close
- Jonathan Mitchener, Innovation Lead | Innovate UK
- Glenis Tellett, Programme Manager | National Physical Laboratory
- Simon Yarwood, Knowledge Transfer Manager | Innovate UK KTN