AgriFood Tech Investment Showcase 2020
Some of the most innovative AgriFood Tech companies in the UK are pitching for private investment. If you’re an investor, don’t miss out on the opportunity to find your next investment during our AgriFood Tech Investment Showcase 2020.
They are working on groundbreaking tech ideas that have the potential to change the face of the AgriFood sector.
The companies that will pitch on the day have gone through a strict selection process and Pitch training.
In early October, our panel (made up of KTN, Innovate UK, Rabobank and Farm491) will make a final selection of the most promising ventures. These exciting ventures will go on to pitch on the 19th October during the Showcase.
The AgriFood Tech Investment Showcase 2020 is only open to investors. By registering, you are expressing your interest in attending. We’ll review expressions of interest once a week and confirm your ticket by email.
Our AgriFood Tech Investment Showcase is now in its 4th year. It’s provided 55 UK Agri-Tech companies with training to improve their investor readiness, and enabled them to build new collaborations, meet investors, win grants and secure investment funding. Previous participants include companies like Stable, that went on to raise over £6m in 2 fundraising rounds. Read more about how we’ve been building an Agri-Tech investment community over the years.
If you’re an investor looking for your next investment, here’s why you shouldn’t miss our AgriFood Tech Investment Showcase 2020:
- You’ll find out about companies that are working on truly innovative projects and that have been selected by experts in AgriFood innovation
- All of the companies are focused on AgriFood Tech, a sector in which the UK is a world leader
- You’ll listen to at least 8 high-quality pitches chosen by our selection panel, in a short period of time
- You’ll be able to ask your questions live
- You’ll receive recorded pitches from an additional selection of companies after the showcase
- Introduction – KTN and Innovate UK
- Pitches followed by live Q&A